SafeFleet is participating in the biggest mobile tech event in Asia, Mobile World Congress held in Shanghai, from the 29th of June through the 1st of July.
The event hosts over 1,000 exhibitors, 8,000 companies and 70,000 attendees in 7 pavilions built to showcase every single aspect of the mobile industry today.
The conference has influential speakers in the Asian market such as:
- Zhang Chunhui, president Alibaba OS Business Group
- Dr. Qin Zhang, president Baidu
- Li Yue, CEO China Mobile
- Glenn Lurie, president and CEO AT&T Mobility and Consumer Operations
and many other important players in the mobile market.
Why should you meet us?
Claudiu Suma, CEO SafeFleet, will be there to make an interesting presentation on Telematics and Big Data on the 30th of June, at the MWC premises.
We will also be presenting our latest developments in:
- SafeFleet Portal white-labeled telematics app
- fliGo mobile App for the UBI market
- SafeChat mobile App for driver communication and workforce management
- Tachograph integration
- Satellite back-up communication for areas without GSM coverage